It has been a FULL 365 days that Kevin, Cindy, Kristen, Rachel and Nana said hello to Aleks Zachary Tuttle! The journey to this point has been one that seems to WOW me each moment that I think about it...

There are many emotions that I have a hard time putting into words.

I have had to learn a lot through this year. Things about myself. Who am I as God's child? I think about how God picked me to be His child. I am adopted! I am not that much different than my Aleks. God has placed me into His family for a purpose. Just as I have said many times through this 365 days, there is a plan that God has mapped out for Aleks and us as Christians...we are on this walk together.

So what are some highlights of this year to Aleks? He has had a lot to take in...So, we asked him to put it on paper. We asked that he tell us just 10 of the best things that had happened to him in his first year with his forever family...Here is what he said. (I am going to type it as he wrote it-translation in quotes)

1. I got new friends.
2. I got to now (know) God.
3. I got bike.
4. I have krazy famaly (family).
5. I got to try new food.
6. I am going to church.
7. I got sisters and Mom and Dad.
8. I got to ride motosicle (motorcycle).
9. I have sin (seen) a waterfall.
10. I got to live in the woods.

I am thankful for his journey...and mine. I know that each little thing on his list was and is amazing! I am thankful to share in the 10 best things Aleks Zachary Tuttle experienced.

Wonder what the next year will look like for each of us. What will I put on my list of the best things that happened? What am I going to do to make a difference?
0 Responses