Life is always changing. And for the most part, I like change. I think it helps us grow and build our faith in God's guiding hand in our lives.

Well, over the past year, my life as changed a lot. Just adding an additional family member that is the age of 12 was a MAJOR change for all of us. But just as I thought things had settled down...more changes took place.

Now, I will not go into play by play events that have taken place over the past three months...but, they all were MAJOR! And I haven't really liked these difficulties or changes...And at times I felt I was holding a skyscraper on my shoulders. NOT fun!

But here is what I have been learning.

When God tells you "NO", He is really telling you "YES" to something so much better.

Now, believe me, I am still working through the "no" from God. But what has excited me along the way...is through this journey, I have been able to step across the raging river of my life on to the next wobbly rock and I am trusting Him for each step of the way to get to the other side. And I know He has a GREAT adventure right around the corner.

And through changes...God always speaks to me through wonderful songs. And this one has become a theme song for us right now...

Here are a few lyrics that I love...from Chris Tomlin:

Our God is greater, our God is stronger, God you are higher than any other.
Our God is Healer, Awesome in Power, Our God! Our God!
And if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us.
And if our God is with us, then what could stand against.
Labels: | edit post
0 Responses