Today, is a day we gather with family and friends to eat lots of food, chat with people we love and take a short break (for most) from the daily routines.

The girls watched the parade, Kevin made waffles, Aleks played the old X-box, and I completed the baking of our rolls and potatoes for our gathering in a few hours.

We are all in different ends of the house and the worship music is playing loudly as the morning has passed. But, I love that we are HOME hanging out together.

God has blessed me with so many amazing things to think on these past few months and has shown me so much about who I am made to be. I am so thankful that the everyday is a closer walk WITH God!

I am so thankful for my hubby – Kevin, his leadership and love for 20+ years and the journey is ever changing!

My big girl, Kristen, she has a leadership and love for missions and that is exciting!

My son, Aleks, he has grown and changed through his short time in our “forever family” and the journey continues.

My little girl, Rachel, she has a heart for orphans and compassion for others that will grow as she does.

My extended family, that have walked with me all these years…and have been with me through the journey of life.

My friendships, there are so many and the time spent with each has been so wonderful along the way!

Love, Love – LOVE this journey, and the changes it brings!

and that is my THANKFULNESS – Happy Thanksgiving!

Labels: | edit post
0 Responses